Outpatient Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center Locations and Parking
Seton Family of Hospitals has six pulmonary rehab locations to better serve you:
1. Seton Medical Center - 1201 W. 38th St Austin, TX 78705
Seton Medical Center is located at the corner of Medical Parkway and 38thSt. The Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program is located at the South Entrance. Parking is available in the garage and parking tickets will be validated. The pulmonary rehab entrance is under the blue awning to the right of the double doors.
2. Seton Medical Center Williamson - 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665
Telephone: 512-324-4000 ext. 21104
Seton Williamson pulmonary rehab is located on the first floor of the hospital. A golf cart is available on program days (Tuesday & Thursday) to assist patients from the parking lot to the front entrance. Parking is available at no charge. The program is located in the Cardiac Rehab Suite which is located to the left of the entrance. Those needing additional assistance can request so at the volunteer desk in the main lobby.
3. Seton Medical Center Hays - 6001 Kyle Parkway Kyle, TX 78640
Seton Medical Center Hays Pulmonary Rehab is located on the 4th floor of the hospital. A golf cart is available from the parking lot to the main entrance. Parking is available at no charge. Those needing additional assistance can request so at the volunteer desk in the main lobby.
4. Seton Smithville Regional Hospital - 800 Hwy.71 E. Smithville, TX 78957
Phone: (512) 237-3214 Ext. 5235
Fax: (512) 237-5725
5. Seton Highland Lakes - 200 County Road 340A Bldg. 1B Burnet, TX 78611