To ensure that guests have a pleasant stay, there a few things to remember:
- Seton League House is a non-smoking facility.
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 14.
- Recently released patients that would like to be guests at Seton League House, must be accompanied by a family member. There is no medical staff on site.
- At registration time each guest is issued a key, which provides access to the building and their room. For security purposes the building is kept locked at all times.
- Alcohol, firearms and pets are not allowed.