All Computer Lab requests must be submitted no less than 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Any request submitted less than 48 hours prior to the activity start time is subject to denial.
- All Requests are approved or denied by the CEC Scheduler.
Security will unlock the requested room 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Make sure any set up or clean up time is included on the original request
- Room configuration, set up and clean up is the responsibility of the meeting facilitator.
- No food or drink allowed in the computer labs.
- If software downloads are needed requesters must contact the CEC Computer Support Coordinator at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled activity.
Any computer or software used that is not Seton Healthcare Family standard will need Seton IS approval and coordination with CEC Computer Support Coordinatorprior to the scheduled activity.
- Seton IS approval requires advanced notice therefore requesters need to start this process as soon as possible.
- Failure to attain Seton IS approval will prevent the facilitator from using unapproved software.
- For equipment training needs requesters will need to contact the CEC Computer Support Coordinator at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity.