Now open to the community and serving residents in western Williamson County, this 280,000 sq. ft., 77-bed, $125 million medical center offers a hospital, physician offices, labs and diagnostic services all in one location. CPRMC is a state-of-the-art facility that provides full-service acute care and comprehensive inpatient/outpatient services.
- 24-hour emergency department
- all digital diagnostic imaging
- women's health
- general medical and surgical services
Special amenities offered:
- Spacious private rooms
- TempurPedic mattresses
- Flat-screen LCD televisions
- CPRMC is the only hospital in Texas with TigrNet, a fully interactive television system with Internet access that delivers entertainment, patient education and hospital services right to the bedside.
As a partner of the Seton Healthcare Family, Cedar Park Regional accepts most major health insurance plans.
Cedar Park Regional is located at 1401 Medical Parkway, Cedar Park, TX, 78613, just east of the 183A toll road and north of FM 1431 (Whitestone Blvd.) behind Super Target and the 1890 Ranch retail center.