GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC @ Round Rock - FP
940 Hester's Crossing Rd
Round Rock, TX 78681
Phone: (512) 244-9024
Fax: (512) 218-3704
Year Joined ARC: 2000
Education: B.A. in Biology from Austin College, Sherman, TX, 1987.
Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern, Medical Center, Dallas, 1991
Residency Internship: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrence, CA, 1994
Certification: Board Certified in Pediatrics
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Top Doc Award 2007 from UTMB medical students.
- Faculty Teaching Award and Program Director’s Gratitude Award from the Austin Pediatric Education Program, 2000;
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors 2012
- Austin Monthly's annual "Top Doctors": 2013
Languages Spoken: Medical Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Scranton has three school-aged children. She says that most of her free time is spent as their "chauffeur, cheerleader, and occasional nag!" She also enjoys reading, sprint triathalons, and boating.
“My philosophy of care centers on working with the parents of my patients to give the best possible health care for each individual child, and working with the Texas Pediatric Society to improve the health of all the children of Texas.”