GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Far West Medical Tower - Otolaryngology
6811 Austin Center Blvd., Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78731
Phone: (512) 346-8888
Fax: (512) 406-7321
Year Joined ARC: 2002
Education: B.S. in International Relations, U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY, 1998,
Graduate, U.S. Army Ranger and Airborne School.
Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, 1997
Residency Internship: University of Wisconsin Division of Otolaryngology, Madison, WI, 2002
Certification: Board Certified in Otolaryngology
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Chief, ARC ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) Department
- Board Member, Texas Association of Otolaryngologists - Head and Neck Surgeons
- Member, Seton Family of Hospitals Cancer Care Collaborative
- "Super Doctors," Texas Monthly, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Patient’s Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Compassionate Doctor Award, Vitals.com, 2010, 2011
- University of Wisconsin Dept. of Surgery Teaching Award, 2001
- Alpha Omega Alpha medical Honor Society Inductee, UT Southwestern Medical School, 1997
- Governing Board Member, Northwest Surgery Center
- "Top Doctors," Austin Monthly, 2013
Personal Summary: Dr. Kriesel is married to a University of Texas psychology professor and has three children. He enjoys playing soccer in the Austin Men’s Leagues, fly-fishing in Colorado or Montana, and mountain biking. Dr. Kriesel also served as a commissioned officer in the U.S. Army Armor Corps, 1988-1991.