GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC @ James Casey- OBG
4101 James Casey, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78745
Phone: (512) 383-9752
Fax: (512) 383-9296
Year Joined ARC: 2009
Education: B.A. in Biology, The University of Texas at Dallas, 1998
Medical School: Texas A&M College of Medicine, College Station, TX in 2002.
Residency Internship: Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX in 2006.
Certification: Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Named Most Valuable Physician, South Austin Medical Center, May 2010
- Member, South Austin Medical Center Ethics Committee (2009-Present)
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- During her medical training, Dr. Grimes received Medical Student Teaching awards, Intern of the Year award, and was Chief Resident of Parkland Hospital (Dallas) OB/Gyn.
Personal Summary: Dr. Grimes spends her free time with her sweet husband (also an ARC South Ob/GYN partner) and their two busy little boys. The family also has a young golden retriever named Matilda that needs lots of exercise! Dr. Grimes and her family try to explore Austin and the surrounding Hill Country because “there are so many opportunities for fun and adventure right in our own backyard!”
Provider Bio: Dr. Grimes, Obstetrics/Gynecology, has relocated her practice to the new ARC South OB location and is currently accepting new patients. Her last day seeing patients at the former South OB location was January 10, 2014. If you are Dr. Grimes’ patient, a postcard was mailed to you (see postcard).
Labor and Delivery services provided at St. David's South Austin Medical Center.