GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Far West Medical Tower-RHEU
6811 Austin Center Blvd., Ste 300
Austin, TX 78731
Phone: (512) 344-0317
Fax: (512) 344-0350
Year Joined ARC: 2012
Education: BS in Biology, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX 1996
Medical School: University of Texas at Houston Medical School, Houston, TX
Residency Internship: University of New Mexico Health Science Center, Albuquerque, NM, 2004
Fellowship: University of New Mexico Health Science Center, Albuquerque, NM, 2006
Certification: Board Certified in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors listing as a “Rising Star”: 2013
- Member, American College of Rheumatology
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- San Antonio Top Doctor for Rheumatology (Scene in S.A. magazine), 2009 & 2010.
- Fellow of the Year nomination, University of New Mexico, 2005
- Intern of the Year nomination, University of New Mexico, 2002
- Guest Lecturer, American College Physician Board Review Course, San Antonio, TX, 2008-2011
Languages Spoken: Fluent in Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Draeger enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys. When she is not treating patients, she enjoys reading, art, hiking, and learning about different cultures.
“I believe in always treating patients exactly as I would like to be treated. I value each patient by teaching them about their disease and including them in the decisions about their treatment plan. I am honored to be part of the patient's health care team.”