GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Far West Medical Tower - Rheumatology
6811 Austin Center Blvd., Ste 300
Austin, TX 78731
Phone: (512) 346-8888
Fax: (512) 406-7321
Year Joined ARC: 2012
Education: BS in Biology, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX 1996
Medical School: University of Texas at Houston Medical School, Houston, TX
Residency Internship: University of New Mexico Health Science Center, Albuquerque, NM, 2004
Fellowship: University of New Mexico Health Science Center, Albuquerque, NM, 2006
Certification: Board Certified in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors listing as a “Rising Star”: 2013
- Member, American College of Rheumatology
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- San Antonio Top Doctor for Rheumatology (Scene in S.A. magazine), 2009 & 2010.
- Fellow of the Year nomination, University of New Mexico, 2005
- Intern of the Year nomination, University of New Mexico, 2002
- Guest Lecturer, American College Physician Board Review Course, San Antonio, TX, 2008-2011
Languages Spoken: Fluent in Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Draeger enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys. When she is not treating patients, she enjoys reading, art, hiking, and learning about different cultures.