GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Southwest - FP
1807 Slaughter Lane, Ste 490
Austin, TX 78748
Phone: (512) 282-8967
Fax: (512) 292-5144
Year Joined ARC: 2001
Education: B.A. in Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1994
Medical School: Texas Tech University Health Science Center Lubbock, 1998
Residency Internship: Baylor Garland Family Practice Program, 2001
Certification: Board Certified in Family Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Dr. Browning also served as a member of the Superior Health Plans Credentialing Board, and as a Designated Doctor for the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Patients Choice Award
Languages Spoken: Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Browning enjoys spending time with his family and spending time outdoors – jogging, gardening, water skiing, and hiking are among his favorite activities.
“I aspire to help patients feel better and improve their health when they are most in need, one reason my practice is in only the Urgent Care Clinic and After Hours Clinics at this time.”