GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Southwest - Family Medicine
1807 Slaughter Ln, Suite 490
Austin, TX 78748
Phone: (512) 282-8967
Fax: (512) 406-7351
Year Joined ARC: 2001
Education: B.A. in Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 1994
Medical School: Texas Tech University Health Science Center Lubbock, TX, 1998
Residency Internship: Baylor Garland Family Practice Program, Garland, TX, 2001
Certification: Board Certified in Family Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Dr. Browning also served as a member of the Superior Health Plans Credentialing Board, and as a Designated Doctor for the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Patients Choice Award
Languages Spoken: Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Browning enjoys spending time with his family and spending time outdoors – jogging, gardening, water skiing, and hiking are among his favorite activities.