GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Seton Northwest - Endocrinology/Infertility
11111 Research Blvd Ste 475
Austin, TX 78759
Phone: (512) 338-8181
Fax: (512) 406-7348
Year Joined ARC: 1992
Medical School: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 1987
Residency Internship: Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX, 1992
Certification: Board Certified in Endocrinology
Professional Positions and Honors:
- President, Board of the Texas Medical Foundation Health Quality Institute
- Member, Texas Medical Association Scientific Affairs Committee.
- Super Doctor, Texas Monthly, 2007-2008
Languages Spoken: Marathi
Personal Summary: Dr. Bledsoe enjoys gardening, bird watching, and quilting in her spare time.
- male and female reproductive and fertility problems
- pituitary gland disorders
- thyroid disorders & diseases
- adrenal disorders