GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoeOs Dermatology & Med Spa
1717 West 6th Street, Ste. 120-R
Austin, TX 78703
Phone: (512) 482-9344
Fax: (512) 480-2313
Year Joined ARC: 2006
Medical School: Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD, 1995
Residency Internship: San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Fort Sam Houston, Texas, 2001
Certification: Board Certified in Dermatology
Professional Positions and Honors:
Dr. Rasmussen is the ARC Chief of Dermatology. His positions and honors include:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- America’s Best Dermatologist Listing, Consumer’s Research Council of America, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 2012 Patients’ Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Award from vitals.com
- 2009 On-Time Physician Award from vitals.com
- Top 10 Best Rated Dermatologists from RateMDs.com
- Austin Under 40 award finalist, 2008
- Excellence in Patient Satisfaction award, 2011, from BSM Consulting
- Member, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery, American Contact Dermatitis Society, Texas Dermatology Society, Austin Dermatological Society, and the American Medical Association
- Member, Performance Measurement Task Force, American Academy of Dermatology
- Oversight Committees on Quality Improvement, Credentialing, and Peer Review for a Texas Medicaid program
- Panelist for dermatology topics and peer reviewer for Healthy Aging magazine
- Member, National Education Faculty and Speakers’ Bureau for Allergan and Lumenis, training and lecturing other physicians in aesthetic medicine including Botox, fillers and laser procedures.
Personal Summary: When he is not playing with his Boston terrier, Ginny, Dr. Rasmussen enjoys taking advantage of all the fun activities Austin has to offer especially trying out new restaurants.
Provider Bio: Dr. Rasmussen will be relocating to ARC Southwest on May 6, 2013. His last day seeing patients at eOs Dermatology is May 2, 2013. If you are a current patient, you should have received a letter in the mail (read letter).
“I can honestly say I truly love what I do, and I can’t imagine doing anything else. I feel honored to have the privilege to practice medicine. I do believe medicine is an art, and I strive every day to hone my skills to provide the absolute best possible care to my patients. My interactions with my patients are what give me the biggest joy in my day and what makes all my hard work and effort worth it.”