GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC - Medical Park Orthopedic
1301 W 38th Street , Ste 102
Austin, TX 78705
Phone: (512) 454-4561
Fax: (512) 467-2906
Year Joined ARC: 2012
Education: B.S. in Engineering Sciences, Magna Cum Laude, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX, 2002
Medical School: The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX, 2006
Residency Internship: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, 2011
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Candidate member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Association Resident Leadership Forum, UT Southwestern nominee, 2010
- St. Mary’s University Presidential Scholar Award, 2002
Personal Summary: Dr. Padalecki is a native Texan who is thrilled to be practicing in the Austin area. Throughout his career, he has participated in the care of athletes of all levels, including many professional sports teams. Dr. Padalecki is a former collegiate athlete who continues to commit himself to staying active. He recently completed a Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy fellowship at the Steadman Clinic in Vail, CO. In his free time, Dr. Padalecki enjoys all sports and particularly loves running, biking, and water sports. He is married with three young children.
Provider Bio: Dr. Padalecki, Orthopedics, is currently accepting new patients.