GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC @ South Austin-IM
3828 S. 1st Street
Austin, TX 78704
Phone: (512) 443-1311
Fax: (512) 448-8203
Year Joined ARC: 2005
Medical School: University of Damascus, 1994
Residency Internship: University of Illinois, Saint Francis Hospital, 1999 University of Kentucky, 2000
Certification: Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Chairman, ARC Clinical Quality Committee
- Chief, ARC Internal Medicine Department, 2008 - Present
- Medical Director, ARC Medical Home
- Member, ARC Executive Board
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Patients' Choice Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, & 2012
Personal Summary: Dr. Daghestani is married with three children. In his limited spare time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, running, cycling, and listening to music.
Provider Bio: Dr. Daghestani, Internal Medicine, is seeing established patients only. He also practices as an Extensivist in the ARC Medical Home.
"I strongly believe in practicing evidence-based medicine while staying open minded to alternative medicine (it's Austin, after all!!!). I want my patients to enjoy their visit and learn as much as possible about their condition for us to be able to make the best decision as a team."