Year Joined ARC: 2007
Education: B.A. in History, Trinity University, San Antonio, TX, 1996.
Masters in Physiology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, 1997
Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston School of Medicine, Galveston, TX, 2001
Residency Internship: University of South Florida, Department of Otolaryngology, Tampa, FL, 2006
Certification: Board Certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Member, American Rhinologic Society
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Board Member, Travis County Project Access.
- Member, American Association of Sleep Medicine
Personal Summary: Dr. Meigs enjoys spending his free time with his wife and three children.
Provider Bio: Dr. Meigs performs some procedures using the da Vinci ® surgical system.