Benefits & Culture
As one of the top employers in Central Texas, Seton Healthcare Family offers a wide array of associate benefits. Members of the Seton team are offered a comprehensive benefits package that allows associates to choose from a variety of options.
Seton is committed to supporting the physical and mental health of associates through a comprehensive range of flexible benefit options that are designed to meet individual and family needs. Benefit programs are evaluated on the basis of quality of care, client satisfaction, cost-effectiveness and support of Seton's values—dedication, reverence, wisdom, integrity, service to the poor, and creativity. All benefit plans require Seton associates to assume responsibility for the choices they make and to be informed regarding effective use of their benefits. The Seton Benefits Program is aligned with organizational goals and the mission and values of Ascension Health.
The Seton Benefits Program is committed to:
- Assisting associates in obtaining quality healthcare to protect themselves and their families from the expenses of catastrophic illness.
- Offering employees a choice of benefit options, so they can design a plan that best meets their individual needs, and giving employees the necessary information to allow them to make informed decisions.
- Providing benefits which are generally affordable for all employees, with a special emphasis on improving access for lower income employees.
- Designing a plan which is as simple as feasible for employees to understand and for Seton to administer.
- Administering benefits policy in a fair and consistent manner for all Seton associates.
- Welcoming employee feedback and looking for opportunities to continuously improve the benefits package.
- Practicing financial responsibility by including such provisions as necessary to control costs and to maximize the effective use of Seton's resources.
- Promoting individual accountability by requiring employees to assume responsibility for the choices they make and to be informed about how to manage their benefits.
- Providing benefits, which enhance Seton's ability to attract, retain and reward employees by achieving market competitiveness.
- Aligning employee benefits with the Seton values, and the ethical and religious principles of Ascension Health.