Finding the right help can be overwhelming. Our Resource Navigators are specialists trained to help connect you with the resources to meet your individual needs and develop a detailed plan of action. There is no charge associated with this helpful service. We provide services to residents of Travis, Williamson, Hays, and surrounding counties.
Our Resource Navigators will assist you in finding a therapist, psychiatrist, support group, or other resources to deal with any of the challenges you may be facing including:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Anxiety and worry
- Medication concerns
- Lack of social support
- Relationship problems
- Drug or alcohol use/abuse
- Chronic pain management
- Problems with work or school
- Finding help for friends or family
There is no charge associated with this service. We provide services to residents of Travis, Williamson, Hays, and surrounding counties.
The caregivers at Seton Behavioral Health Services will work with you to create a plan to meet your individual needs. Get started today by taking our free assessment. Fill out the form in the link below and then call to make an appointment. You can bring the completed form to the appointment.
A licensed behavioral health professional will contact you and provide you with recommendations and referrals. Assessments are by appointment only and are provided by a licensed clinician. These clinicians will work with you to find the best resources to meet your needs and provide referrals when necessary.
Please note that we do not offer medication management. We can provide referrals to a psychiatrist if needed.
- Call 512-324-2039 or 877-918-2039 toll-free to schedule your appointment
- Appointments are usually scheduled same or next day
- Appointments usually last 1.5 hours
Where to go and what to bring
- Please bring your photo ID, insurance card, and list of any current medications
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled assessment time
- If you prefer, you can bring your completed patient information form to your appointment
- Schedule your assessment at the most convenient location for you: We’re located in Austin and Round Rock; Find a location
If you have questions, please call us. We’re happy to help.